- NEWS OF THE MINISTRY
- NEWS OF UZBEKISTAN
- TENDERS AND COMPETITIONS
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION MANAGER BASED ON PERSONNEL65 times 4 October,2018
The Ministry of Finance of Republic of Uzbekistan announces job contest for the position deputy director of human resource department – personnel-based manager’s role.
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Have knowledge of understanding, management, marketing and phycology, with minimum 5 years of working experience in managing personnel in economic sector;
• Demonstrate professional ethics, communication, listening skills, possess collaboration and community awareness, result-oriented, persistence, self-confidence and astute in his/her job;
• Acquainted with the knowledge of computer – with professional level of usage in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and in English language.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION DEPUTY MINISTER TO ENHANCE PERSONNEL RESERVE85 times 4 October,2018
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Required to have 5 to 10 years of work experience in the field of economics, finance, taxation, insurance, banking, accounting, auditing and in the similar fields, and in the institutions of higher education or centres for research and development;
• Able to think innovative and creative, and ability to provide visionary and ambitious prospective changes;
• Intelligence, being able to stand in his/her point, possesses strong will power, strategic thinking and capability of making quickly and effective administrative decisions;
• Ability to choose and effectively manage employees;
• Able to serve loyally to the society and the country.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN INVITES COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS FOR VACANT POSITIONS82 times 28 September,2018
In order to fulfil the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №3877 dated 21/07/2018, “On additional measures to diversify sources of external financing” Ministry of Finance invites competent and experienced applicantsfor vacant positions at the newly established “Sovereign, corporate (bank) debt obligations and public debtdepartment” (hereafter referred as “Debt Management Office” or “DMO”).
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Qualified, where relevant, in Law (International Law is preferred), Economics, Banking, Accounting and Finance (higher education degrees and professional experience);
- Fluency in Uzbek and English (IELTS score of at least 6.0 would be an advantage);
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Hardworking personality with results-driven approach;
- Professional team-player with respectful attitude to colleagues;
- Excellent communicator and negotiator;
- Presentation skills with Sales mentality.
162 times 20 September,2018
On 18-19 September 2018, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan hosted meetings with representatives of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), The Coca-Cola Company (USA) and Coca-Cola İçecek (Turkey), to discuss cooperation opportunities and initiate preliminary discussions regarding attracting a strategic investor for Coca-Cola Bottlers Uzbekistan Ltd. (CCBU).
57.1% of CCBU is owned by the Uzbekistan state Holding Company Ozbekoziqovqatxolding and 42.9% by The Coca-Cola Export Corporation.
26 times 23 October,2018
On October 22, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received the delegation of American – Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce led by its Chairman Carolyn Lamm, who arrived in the country to participate in the events of the American Business Week in Uzbekistan.
President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, sincerely welcoming the guests, noted with special satisfaction the dynamic development of Uzbekistan – American multifaceted cooperation. Fruitful results of the high-level visit to the United States in May this year opened up a new era of strategic partnership.
Cooperation in trade-economic, investment and innovation spheres with such leading American companies as General Electric, Boeing, CNH Industrial, John Deere, Honeywell, Silverleaf, White & Case and many others is expanding.
41 times 21 October,2018
At the invitation of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin visited Uzbekistan on a state visit.
The main events of the visit took place on October 19.
At the negotiations held at Kuksaroy residence, issues of further development of bilateral trade-economic, investment cooperation, strengthening relations in transport-communications, energy, agriculture, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres were discussed.
During the visit, 20 documents were signed.
10 times 19 October,2018
The President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev and the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin continued negotiations in an extended format with participation of delegation members. Main attention was paid to practical aspects of development of trade-economic and investment cooperation.
Russia is a key partner of Uzbekistan. There is a free trade regime between the two countries. Since the beginning of 2018, the trade turnover increased by 30 percent.
The sides discussed issues of increasing the volume and diversification of the trade turnover nomenclature, development of cooperation of industrial enterprises, strengthening cooperation in the sphere of transport and energy.
71 times 19 October,2018
At the invitation of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin has arrived in Uzbekistan on a state visit.
The President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev met the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin at Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov.
2698 times 25 April,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan informs that according to the results of the selection for technical support delivery for Oracle software, ‘Fors Europe Ltd’ company is admitted as a winner.
2567 times 31 March,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan invites bidders on technical support for Oracle software.
Deadline for Submission: 15 April 2017, 18:00 p.m. (Tashkent Time)
For more information apply to address: Tashkent city, 5, Mustakillik Sq., ph. 239-15-31.
5885 times 21 February,2017
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank for the Regional Road Development project of local importance, and intends to send a portion of these funds for the payment of goods, works and consulting services to be procured under the project.
Position Title: Bridge Engineer
• University degree in Construction or road engineering; in economics and project management;
• Work experience (5 years and more) in this specialization, including experience in the investment projects financed by international financial institutions.
Personal qualities: ability to clearly explain the idea of the plan and drawings, to analyze information and evaluate solutions, confident decision-making, excellent organizational, communication and management skills, the ability to manage and lead the team, logical thinking and ability to cooperate with others, the ability to work with medium budget and timing, good team work, a thorough knowledge of the local legislation.
1. Knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and English;
2. Higher education in the construction and road engineering;
3. Work experience (3 years and more) in international organizations, mainly in projects of the reconstruction / rehabilitation of roads and artificial structures, knowledge of FIDIC standards and local legislation on the regulation of road construction;
4. The certificates / licenses for supervising the road construction and engineering structures, as well as the possession of special knowledge on the application of standards AASHTO, BS;
5. Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
6. Good knowledge of written and spoken English is an advantage.
Project realization period: 2016 - 2021.
Information on open biddings (tenders) held by the Republican Road Fund planned for realization in 2017 of construction and installation work of roads located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan8248 times 9 December,2016
Name of the project or activities
Project capacity (km)
Terms of realization
Announcement in the media about the tender for construction and installation work
Reconstruction of the highway A-380 ‘Guzar-Bukhara-Nukus-Beyneu’ with transferring from a two-lane asphalt road to the four-concrete slabs on a plot of 228-315 km (Phase 3)
Reconstruction of the road ‘Karshi-Shahrisabz-Kitob’ (Phase 4)
Construction and installation work on the highway section М39, (1410-1426 km)
Hotline of IT Center (0-371) 239 15 62
Hotline of IT Center of the MOF on "UzASBO" and "ISUGF" programme complexes
We have 680 guests and no members online