- NEWS OF THE MINISTRY
- NEWS OF UZBEKISTAN
- TENDERS AND COMPETITIONS
A ROUND TABLE WAS HELD ON THE FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF THE INTERNAL AUDIT SYSTEM IN UZBEKISTAN WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK AND THE TREASURY OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN221 times 3 December,2018
Today, in our country, with the assistance of international financial institutions, the private sector and the scientific community, a number of measures are being taken to reform the public finance management system, in particular, the rational use of public funds and its control in accordance with world standards..
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION MANAGER BASED ON PERSONNEL208 times 4 October,2018
The Ministry of Finance of Republic of Uzbekistan announces job contest for the position deputy director of human resource department – personnel-based manager’s role.
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Have knowledge of understanding, management, marketing and phycology, with minimum 5 years of working experience in managing personnel in economic sector;
• Demonstrate professional ethics, communication, listening skills, possess collaboration and community awareness, result-oriented, persistence, self-confidence and astute in his/her job;
• Acquainted with the knowledge of computer – with professional level of usage in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and in English language.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN ANNOUNCES JOB CONTEST FOR THE POSITION DEPUTY MINISTER TO ENHANCE PERSONNEL RESERVE276 times 4 October,2018
Main duties and responsibilities for position
• Required to have 5 to 10 years of work experience in the field of economics, finance, taxation, insurance, banking, accounting, auditing and in the similar fields, and in the institutions of higher education or centres for research and development;
• Able to think innovative and creative, and ability to provide visionary and ambitious prospective changes;
• Intelligence, being able to stand in his/her point, possesses strong will power, strategic thinking and capability of making quickly and effective administrative decisions;
• Ability to choose and effectively manage employees;
• Able to serve loyally to the society and the country.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN INVITES COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS FOR VACANT POSITIONS238 times 28 September,2018
In order to fulfil the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan №3877 dated 21/07/2018, “On additional measures to diversify sources of external financing” Ministry of Finance invites competent and experienced applicantsfor vacant positions at the newly established “Sovereign, corporate (bank) debt obligations and public debtdepartment” (hereafter referred as “Debt Management Office” or “DMO”).
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED FROM ALL CANDIDATES
- Qualified, where relevant, in Law (International Law is preferred), Economics, Banking, Accounting and Finance (higher education degrees and professional experience);
- Fluency in Uzbek and English (IELTS score of at least 6.0 would be an advantage);
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Hardworking personality with results-driven approach;
- Professional team-player with respectful attitude to colleagues;
- Excellent communicator and negotiator;
- Presentation skills with Sales mentality.
164 times 11 December,2018
On December 10, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received the U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Zalmay Khalilzad and Deputy Assistant to the President of the United States, Senior Director for South and Central Asia at the National Security Council Lisa Curtis.
272 times 29 November,2018
On November 28, Tashkent hosted Uzbekistan – Czech business forum and a cooperation exchange within the framework of the visit of the delegation led by the Vice Chairman of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic Vojtech Filip.
304 times 28 November,2018
On November 27, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev received former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, who currently heads the Assembly of the Global Green Growth Institute and the Ethics Commission of the International Olympic Committee.
386 times 23 November,2018
On November 22, a meeting was held under the chairmanship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, devoted to issues of reforming the banking system and strengthening the financial stability of banks, enhancing the role of commercial banks in development of regions and entrepreneurship.
Loans are a necessary resource for development of entrepreneurship, production and infrastructure. Therefore, in the economic process, the role of commercial banks attracting available funds and lending them to entrepreneurs and investors is very important.
As a result of systemic measures taken in this direction over the past two years, the scale of lending by banks of investment projects has increased significantly, the loan portfolio increased by 3.2 times. Within the framework of regional development programs, 6.4 thousand projects have been allocated loans at the amount of 27 trillion UZS.
2787 times 25 April,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan informs that according to the results of the selection for technical support delivery for Oracle software, ‘Fors Europe Ltd’ company is admitted as a winner.
2612 times 31 March,2017
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan invites bidders on technical support for Oracle software.
Deadline for Submission: 15 April 2017, 18:00 p.m. (Tashkent Time)
For more information apply to address: Tashkent city, 5, Mustakillik Sq., ph. 239-15-31.
6149 times 21 February,2017
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank for the Regional Road Development project of local importance, and intends to send a portion of these funds for the payment of goods, works and consulting services to be procured under the project.
Position Title: Bridge Engineer
• University degree in Construction or road engineering; in economics and project management;
• Work experience (5 years and more) in this specialization, including experience in the investment projects financed by international financial institutions.
Personal qualities: ability to clearly explain the idea of the plan and drawings, to analyze information and evaluate solutions, confident decision-making, excellent organizational, communication and management skills, the ability to manage and lead the team, logical thinking and ability to cooperate with others, the ability to work with medium budget and timing, good team work, a thorough knowledge of the local legislation.
1. Knowledge of Uzbek, Russian and English;
2. Higher education in the construction and road engineering;
3. Work experience (3 years and more) in international organizations, mainly in projects of the reconstruction / rehabilitation of roads and artificial structures, knowledge of FIDIC standards and local legislation on the regulation of road construction;
4. The certificates / licenses for supervising the road construction and engineering structures, as well as the possession of special knowledge on the application of standards AASHTO, BS;
5. Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
6. Good knowledge of written and spoken English is an advantage.
Project realization period: 2016 - 2021.
Information on open biddings (tenders) held by the Republican Road Fund planned for realization in 2017 of construction and installation work of roads located on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan9585 times 9 December,2016
Name of the project or activities
Project capacity (km)
Terms of realization
Announcement in the media about the tender for construction and installation work
Reconstruction of the highway A-380 ‘Guzar-Bukhara-Nukus-Beyneu’ with transferring from a two-lane asphalt road to the four-concrete slabs on a plot of 228-315 km (Phase 3)
Reconstruction of the road ‘Karshi-Shahrisabz-Kitob’ (Phase 4)
Construction and installation work on the highway section М39, (1410-1426 km)
Hotline of IT Center (0-371) 239 15 62
Hotline of IT Center of the MOF on "UzASBO" and "ISUGF" programme complexes
We have 633 guests and no members online